Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween is my favorite holiday of the entire year, so now that Sweet Pea is old enough to walk around in a costume I was especially looking forward to this year! I don't think we're quite ready to go door to door trick or treating, but, we did take advantage of other opporunities. The zoo had a fun event called "Boo at the Zoo" that we attended. I was hoping for Sweet Pea to get to trick or treat there, but, they did that during the day and we came at night. Regardless, it was lots of fun. There were cool decorations and the childrens zoo was open for the little ones. We came across some really cute little ghosts, and Sweet Pea said, "Eat ghosties eyes". I have no idea where she came up with that, but, I thought it was hilarious! We had a great time!







No comments:

Post a Comment