Sunday, March 28, 2010

Exploring With Our Eyes Closed

Yesterday as I was making breakfast Sweet Pea was playing in the living room. If any of you have kids, you know when it gets quiet you better go check on things. Well, I peaked through the kitchen and saw Sweet Pea walking slowly in the living room with her eyes closed and her arms straight out in front of her. It was such a funny sight! She is only 17 months old (18 months soon!) and when I said, "I seeee youuuuu" she opened her eyes and laughed really big. She is so much fun!!! I love watching her explore and learn. I hate to brag, BUT, from the time she was just a few weeks old I just knew that when she grows up she is going to be a scientist. You can just see in her eyes that she observes and thinks about how things work and why. I would LOVE to know what she's thinking, I'm sure its amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment