Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm Addicted to Digital Scrapbooking!!!

A while back I went with a friend to a scrapbook party and bought a book, pages, page protectors, etc. I consider myself a creative person, and enjoy things like that, so I thought this will be a breeze! I went to the scrapbook store and bought all kinds of papers, embelishments, adhesives, and so on, thinking I'm going to have all this time (and interest) to make Sweet Pea's first album. Wrong! Its been sitting in my room on the floor for months! Then, when I made this blog, I was looking for cute backgrounds and came across tons of "digital scrapbooking" sites. I looked into it and now I am totally hooked! Its right up my alley! Totally easy, fun, cheaper, faster...you get the idea. I plan on making a book for Sweet Pea's first year, and I think I'm doing pretty good so far. I am putting in journal pages where we can write entries on what was happening with the pictures on that page. I think she'll appreciate the time and thought put into it when she grows up :) I will print the 12x12 pages and slide them in the book pages in the page protectors. So, I didn't waste my money on the actual book, but I don't know what to do with the papers and other stuff I bought at the scrapbook store. Maybe I'll give it to a friend or put it on craigslist.

Here's a few pages out of her book so far!





No comments:

Post a Comment